Located in the heart of the City of London, the Barbican is Europe's largest Arts & Conference Centre, offering a wealth of conference, exhibition and banqueting space.
In these changing times, let us show you how the Barbican can offer Meeting & Event Organisers real value.
Challenge your imagination. Conferences for thousands, parties and dinners for hundreds, a meeting for ten... From our world class concert hall to the tropical conservatory offer opportunities abound...
- The Barbican Centre, is situated right in the heart of London's financial district - known as the Square Mile and is easily accessed by City Airport and the Eurostar Station, St Pancras. We are 5 minutes from 2 main tube lines and offer onsite parking
- Our pricing is inclusive with no hidden extras. In fact, we think you will be pleasantly surprised at our cost effective conference solutions. Want bespoke? Then come and talk to us.
- Our award winning environment and sustainability is something we are proud to share. We offer green tools to assess the carbon impact of your event and offer innovative ways of holding a sustainable event, such as our food mileage menus.
- The Barbican is the chair of the London City Selection, a consortium of hand picked venues within the City of London. If we cannot help with your event requirements, we can offer you a selection of accredited venues that will be able to assist you.
- Every client using our facilities is assigned a dedicated Event Manager & Technician to coordinate event requirements. You will be supported by our experienced team from the moment you enquire and your booking is confirmed right through to the close of your event.
Riverside Location / Views