Well known as a film location, this unique, historic venue with Europe's largest domed ceiling* is an impressive landmark. The elegant theatre entrance, marble flooring, spacious foyer areas and Grand Staircase wonderfully compliment the 22-room portfolio. All spaces enjoy large windows with daylight, high ceilings, state-of-the-art technology and accessibility for all.
From intimate meeting rooms for 5 delegates to facilities for 450, conference and exhibition space for up to 1,000 guests and 1,400 m2 to our auditorium with versatile floor space, holding 2,160 delegates - enjoy the diversity of Central Hall Westminster.
* Europe's largest self-supporting concrete dome ceiling.
Why book Central Hall Westminster:
1. Location - prime central London location and access for delegates
2. Venue - iconic Grade II listed building with an impressive event history
3. Size - 22 rooms from unique, intimate to spacious up to 2,160 delegates
4. Flexibility - conference, exhibition, meeting, training, banquet, award and concert
5. History - United Nations first ever meeting place and other spectacular events
5. Service - committed to service excellence, expect the highest standard